| || |
|| || |
Location & Maps for Schoolhouse Hotel
2-8 Northumberland Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin
| || |
Located in fashionable Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, The Schoolhouse Hotel commands a prime location for corporate, leisure and shopping breaks.
|By||Line / Type / Location||Exit / Stop / Distance|
||Dublin Airport DUB||16 km|
||Dublin Airport - Howth Junction||Lansdowne Road|
||Dublin Connolly-Arklow-Rosslare Europort||Lansdowne Road|
||Dublin Connolly-Belfast||Connolly station|
|Dublin Connolly-Longford-Sligo||Connolly station|
|Dublin Connolly-Maynooth-Longford-Sligo||Connolly station|
|Dublin Connolly-Rosslare Europort||Connolly station|
|Dublin Heuston-Cork||Dublin Heuston|
|Dublin Heuston-Galway||Dublin Heuston|
|Dublin Heuston-Kildare||Dublin Heuston|
||Connolly Station||5 km|
|Heuston Station||6 km|
|Click on the links to visit the official webpage of the transport authority|
|Coming by plane: |
Arrive at Dublin International Airport. To get to the Schoolhouse Hotel you have the following choices:
- Taxi: Driving time about 25 minutes depending on the traffic. There is a taxi stand outside the Arrivals.
- Regular Bus: There are 6 bus services operating from directly outside the terminal building. They are numbers 41/41A/41B/41C and the journey takes about 45 minutes to the city centre. From there walk to the near O'Connel Street and take Bus number 7 out to Northumberland Road.
- Private bus: Aircoach between Dublin Airport and Ballsbridge runs from 5 am to midnight every 10 minutes.
Coming by car (from Dublin Airport Dublin north-Dundalk-Belfast):
Follow the signposts for Dublin City Centre. Take a left on Gardiner Street. Continue on follow the traffic. You will come to a junction with a big building opposite you, The Custom House. Follow it around in the second lane from the right. Cross the River Liffey and continue straight on. Take a right at the T junction. Get in your left lane. Continue on and go around Trinity College until you come to Kildare St. Take a right on Kildare St. and take an immediate left when you come to the top of the road (St Stephens Green). Continue out that Street. Cross Baggot St. Bridge, turn left in Haddington Road and turn right in Northumberland Road. We are at Number 2-8.
Coming by ferry:
There are 2 ferry ports in Dublin.
- Dublin port served by Irish Ferries is about 10 km from the city centre. Take the bus number 53 and get off in Beresford place.Walk up to O'Connell street upper and catch the bus number 7. Get off at Northumberland Road
- Dłn Laoghaire Port is located about 15 km from the city centre and it is served by Stena Line. Take bus n.7 up to Northumberland Road.
| || |
| || |